Housekeeper at Dumfries House
An opportunity has arisen for Housekeeper to join the Housekeeping team at Dumfries House.T he Housekeeping team cleans and takes care of 14 buildings on the Estate as well as all the rooms in Dumfries House.
- Clean, stock and maintain all designated areas of the House and Estate safely and to a high standard on a daily/weekly basis.
- When working specifically in Dumfries House ensure the correct handling and cleaning of furniture, fabrics and ceramics in the collection.
- Reliability and adaptability
- Comfortable working in a team or on their own
- Take pride in their work
- Have basic cleaning skills
- A clean driving licence would be an asset
Dumfries House Estate, Cumnock, Scotland KA18 2NJ
Head of Housekeeping
£8.21 per hour
5 hours per day, 5 days per week
Monday 16th September 2019
Please submit a cover letter and CV to Mary Bell Mary Bell at email@example.com
About Dumfries House
Dumfries House was built between 1754 and 1759. It was purchased in 2007 by HRH the Duke of Rothesay. The Housekeeping team has played an important part in the story of Dumfries House ensuring that the House and Estate are cleaned to a high standard in order that visitors will want to return time and time again.