Housekeeping team member for the Lodge
There is a position in the Housekeeping team at Dumfries House Lodge, for enthusiastic, hardworking members of staff. They should be able to work well with colleagues and also be able to work on their own. We are looking for people who can use their initiative and who takes a real pride in their work. It would be desirable if the applicants were able to drive.
The houskeeping team member positively represents Dumfries House Lodge through the daily cleaning of assigned guestrooms. They are required to maintain a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, holidays & weekends.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a professional appearance with a positive attitude and is adaptable and flexible.
- Has great attention for detail and works well under pressure.
- Has good time management.
- Is organised and able to prioritise workload.
- Able to multi-task for the benefit of quality services.
- Able to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision.
- Takes pride in a job well done.
Please submit a cover letter and CV (please note one A4 page maximum each for CV and letter) to Colin Caird Please title email: [Insert Name] Housekeeping team member.