Part-time Education Coordinator Assisting with or managing a number of the Prince’s Foundation’s existing education programmes
Job title:Part-time Education Coordinator
The Role: The Education Coordinator will have day-to-day responsibility for assisting with or managing a number of the Prince’s Foundation’s existing education programmes, with a particular focus on the administration of school programmes.
Additionally, the post will assist in the development and implementation of short courses and event related activities both at the Dumfries House Estate and across the UK. It will also be responsible for managing stakeholder and school databases through quality systems and external communication platforms across the education programmes.
- Support the administration of the Prince’s Foundation’s School Education programmes.
- Support in the coordination of external tutors/consultants utilised in the delivery of education programmes.
- Work closely with the Education Director to ensure the successful delivery of school workshops, community programmes, vocational programmes and events.
- Assist the Education Director in the writing of internal and external reports, meeting agendas and minute taking.
- Support the Curriculum Managers in coordinating assessment and evaluation processes, maintaining high levels of quality assurance.
- Support the Education Director in the organisation of onsite and external events through resource and guest list management.
- Relevant HND qualification or equivalent experience.
- Strong administrative and project support experience
- Excellent standard of written communication with ability to create and manage tracking systems and processes.
- Ability to work proactively and flexibly under pressure and to achieve set objectives.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and clearly in spoken and written language with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- PC/Mac literate and ability to create high quality presentations. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint, Excel and Word), Windows XP, Adobe InDesign.
The location: The post is based at the Prince’s Foundation, Dumfries House Estate, Cumnock, Scotland KA18 2NJ
Reports to: Education Director
Salary: Pro rata FTE £23,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
Hours: 22.5 hours per week over 3 days
Closing date: Friday 20th March 2020 at 5pm
How to apply: Please submit a completed application form (which can be downloaded here) together with a cover letter and CV (please note one A4 page maximum each for CV and letter) to email@example.com. Please title email: Part Time Education Coordinator. Alternatively post your application to: Application for Part Time Education Co-ordinator Reception, Dumfries House, Cumnock, East Ayrshire, KA18 2NJ