Accessibility. Covering any concerns you may have ahead of your making your booking.
- Disabled visitors can access certain areas of Dumfries House via portable ramp and stair lift, however there is no disabled access to the Gallery on the second floor.
- Two wheelchairs are available for use, free of charge, though it is strongly advised that you call in advance to reserve one.
- Unfortunately, powered wheelchairs cannot be accommodated within the house.
- There are a limited number of parking spaces close to the tour entrance reserved for Blue Badge holders only.
- For those visitors who are hearing impaired, amplified hearing transmission is available for those in possession of a hearing aid equipped with a telephone coil (T-Switch). Please also note that children's pushchairs cannot be accommodated on the tour route.
- To discuss any concerns you may have ahead of your making your booking please call+44 (0)1290 427 975.